Part of the new collection inspired by Jackie's time spent at the majestic Patagonia region, this modular pair of earrings are designed to be worn with many variations in mind. Wear the top piece on its own or add on the detachable bottom pieces for a statement look. The Flame attachments are available to be purchased separately and are available in four sizes: Tati Flame, Long Flame, Medium Flame, and Small Flame.
- Available in Sterling Silver, 18k yellow gold plated brass, white rhodium plated brass and black rhodium plated brass.
- All pieces are responsibly and ethically made in New York City.
- Ships within 3 to 15 business days.
- Made using Jacqueline Barbosa’s proprietary technique.
- Tati earring measurement: 4.5cm
- Tati Flame attachment measurement: 8.5cm length (sold separately)
- Long Flame attachment measurement: 13.5cm length (sold separately)
- Medium Flame attachment measurement: 9cm length (sold separately)
- Small Flame attachment measurement: 6cm length (sold separately)
We are passionate about protecting one of the most biodiverse places on Earth - The Amazon. We are working to tackle complex challenges related to rainforest protection and to inspire change by giving 15% on this Tati Earrings to the Amazon Aid Foundation.
Amazon Aid Foundation educates and activates global citizens to protect the Amazon through art, science, multimedia and film. Their vision is to preserve the Amazon rainforest for the health of the planet and for future generations to enjoy.