Jackie imagined a phoenix rising and and being reborn among the tragedy and suffering happening in the world. When she was designing this piece, the tragic explosion in Beirut happened, affecting thousands of people, including her dear friend Lara Khoury who lost her design studio along with everything in them. Aptly named LARA, she decided to dedicate this pair of earrings to her.
Part of New York Fashion Week collection, this mismatched pair of earrings are two looks in one. Wear the top piece on its own or attach the detachable bottom piece for a statement look. This modular pair of earrings is available in two sizes, long and medium attachments.
- Available in Sterling Silver, 18k yellow gold plated brass, white rhodium plated brass and black rhodium plated brass.
- All pieces are responsibly and ethically made in New York City.
- Ships within 3 to 15 business days.
- Made using Jacqueline Barbosa’s proprietary technique.
- Main earring measurement: 2" length
- Long attachment measurement: 6 3/4" length
- Medium attachment measurement: 5" length